Welcome to My Blog!

DEDICATED TO MY SOMEWHAT NON-LINEAR EXPLORATION OF ART QUILTING.

Saturday, September 12, 2009

More Pictures from Workshop




A detail shot of the one I already posted.

Here is some more fabric I worked on. All of these started as plain white. The top piece is cotton velveteen that was manipulated, dyed and overdyed; the next is cotton that was coated with flour paste, sprayed with black paint, then stamped and foiled; the next is rayon that was manipulated, dyed, overdyed and stamped; the last was dyed, stamped with glue, screened with paint through a flour paste screen then stenciled.

1 comment:

Beverly said...

Carole, your fabric looks great- I'm glad you had a good time, and I'm still envious!!! Thanks for posting the pictures from the workshop, it was fun seeing all the familiar faces.

Now what are you going to do with all that gorgeous cloth??